Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim. What's my motherfuckin' name?"

Just a quick one here kiddies:

So I's watching the Penn State-Florida State game last night with Girth and Beahan. One of the Penn State players highlighted was named BranDon. Not Brandon, mind you, but BranDon.

Now, I've heard of the whole second capital letter thing before, but it's always with names that seem like they should have it. You know, like LeBron or DeAndre or maybe JeVarr. This guy's name is Brandon. I have a cousin named Brandon.

So in recognition of the fact anyone and everyone may have a second capital letter, I am now requesting any correspondence sent my way address me by the new spelling of my name. I am no longer Jeffrey, but rather JeffRey.

I humbly ask each and every one of you to honor this request with the respect it so richly deserves.

GoodBye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home