Friday, December 30, 2005

Orange Ya Glad I Didn't Say Apple?

Old joke...and now, my return.

I really hate artificial orange. I can't tolerate it on any level. In food, I'm talking here. I have an orange sweater I enjoy very much. That said, I wouldn't eat it.

But orange candy, gum, soda (when I still drank it), even jelly is just awful to my face. I do not like it one little bit.

The worst? That f-ing orange drink at McDonald's. I think that's even the official name...Orange Drink. I've been told it's Hi-C. Doesn't faze me a bit, I will not drink it.

Don't really like any cooked fruit either. Of any kind I'm saying. I make exceptions for Peach Cobbler and Bananas Foster. B...A-N-A-N-A-S!

Is rhubarb a fruit? It's sweet like fruit. I like rhubarb pie. Mmmmm.....

But no apple pie. I won't say I totally swear it off. I've had some good apple pie. Some fine cherry pie also, but only with damn fine coffee. (Obligatory T.P. reference. You only understand if you're cool.)

Is pumpkin a fruit? Surely not.

Maybe I do like cooked fruit. Huh?

But definitely not artificial orange. Not even O.J. from concentrate.

Quick joke: Why should everyone drink apple juice?


Wait for it...



Keep waiting....


Cause O.J. will kill you. Hah!

OK....bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home