Sunday, January 22, 2006

"When Your Thing is Wild, Chilly Down, Chilly Down with the Wild Gang"

OK children, this is the last of these your beloved author plans on doing for this here blog. I do it so that each of you might feel closer to me. *Tear* (That should be pronounced tear like "Tears in Heaven" is quite un-Clapton and I don't like it, despite its tender subject matter, rather than, tear as in the Macho Man will tear him to pieces. OH YEAH!)

1. Initials: JMT
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Maria Sharapova, Ashley Judd and Kate Hudson....Smokin'!!!
3. Last thing that you ate? McDonald's hash brown...Thanks Fabe!
4. For or against same sex marriage? I am unopposed to the idea.
5. Are you homophobic? I certainly hope not, and would, in fact, say no.
6. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? No as I have neither the time nor the cable television. I also live in something of a bunker, making even the pickup of networks problematic.
7. Do you believe in God? Never met him
8. How many U.S states have you been to? Does a state of confusion count? No...then we'll guess in the mid-20's.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? That would be four...which is less than the mid-20's.
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? Define lived please. Really? Rather stodgy definition, but if that is the case than no I've not had the pleasure of escapism
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: I can grow a pretty decent beard. I like my tattoos.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself: I am charismatic, witty and possess a fairly high intellect. My vocabulary f-ing rocks the house.
13. What is your dad's name? Richard...although I'd advise not calling him that. Some sort of story involving my great-grandparents, but the gist of it would be call him Mike, not Richard. Call him Richard and he assumes you're a telemarketer and thereby an asshole.
14. What is your dream car? I want Vin Diesel's Dodge Charger from The Fast and the Furious. Also a VW Beetle convertible, that would be sweet.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Havana, Cuba please
16. Favorite type of food? Sushi...it is both good and good for you. Also beer, which should be considered food due to its wheat content.
17. Favorite holiday? Flag Day...what favorite not superfluous. Uhh...let's go any holiday where you get off work and get to drink quite a bit, sans 4th of July please.
18. Do you download music? Doesn't everyone?
19. How many illegal things have you done? Other than downloading music? One or two
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? Gotta be a concert or a play...some sort of performance art that is NOT (underlined) mime.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you? Hmmm...that would be no. Nothing personal J-Fo, but I've got the lovely Brook.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you? Not specifically for me, I don't think. Callen does sort of gaze into my eyes every time he does karaoke.
23. Have you ever cried for no reason? That would be a no. In fact, two nos....fine yes you bastards. Are you happy? The author is a crier! Film at f-ing 11 baby!
24. Do you like President Bush? This list isn't specialized to a given person is it? The answer to this one would be a big no. In fact, two nos. And no backtracking on this one.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? I did the bungee swing at the Six Flags. Most scared I've ever been.
26. have you ever white water rafted? Why's it gotta by "white" water. You oppressin' me?
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Is this question gender specific?
28. Last person you hugged? That would be the lovely Brook. Unless Sysco T. Dogg counts....
29. Have you met a real redneck? This list is definitely not contoured to an individual. I live in Missour-Ah. That answer things for you?
30. How is the weather right now? Brisk, with a touch of crappy.
31. What song are you listening to right now? Some shitty muzak.
32. What is your current favorite song? Joan Osborne's take on "What Becomes of the Brokenhearted" from the soundtrack to Standing in the Shadows of Motown
33. What was the last movie you watched? The Constant Gardener. It is pretty damned good.
34. Do you wear contacts? Occasionally
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Tropical Liquers (south location) and the Inn
36. What are you afraid of the most? Heights...god help me heights!
37. Have you ever hit on someone of the opposite sex? same sex? Opposite: Yes Same: No doubt in a drunken stupor. Tough call on which of the two situations leaves people more uncomfortable.
38. Any pets? Sysco T. Dogg and Lefty the Pit
39. Have you ever loved someone? Most certainly
40. What really turns you on? Intelligence and wit. Gal's gotta have something going on upstairs.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I order chai lattes even if I'm not at one of the roughly one billion outlets of the ultra-corporate coffee magnate.
42. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes...my Uncle Dee in Texas loves to take me out shooting assault rifles. Just at targets though.
43. Are you missing someone? Most certainly
44. Say something totally random about yourself. I am neurotic enough to be the love child of Woody Allen and Richard Lewis.
45. Do you have an iPod? You know it.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? I get looks like Kevin "Silent Bob" Smith, which of course pisses me off. I get acts like Jack Black also, which is complimentary I guess.
47. What's your mom's name? Marsha, and please age the spelling right or she will freak out. I saw her go into a hissy fit once because Six Flags only had the Marcia spelling on those shitty little bicycle license plates.
48. Who would you like to see right now? That would be the lovely Brook.
49. Are you comfortable with your height? I'd like an extra inch or two. Wait, oh height? Yeah, I'm okay with my height.
50. Dogs or cats? Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay!
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? Besides downloading music? Once or twice.
52. Favorite flower? The kind that lets me throw fire in Super Mario Bros.
53. Butter, plain, kettle,or salted popcorn? Not the biggest fan of popcorn in general, but if I am eating it lightly salted and buttered.
54. What books are you reading? "Snow Falling on Cedars" and "Capote", the biography from which the recent film is based.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No....but I did drive a BMW.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Not really close no, I've been lucky.
57. Do you watch MTV? NO! I don't have cable! How many damned times must I repeat myself!
58. What's something that really annoys you? People who eat with their mouths open. Oh your god! Must you chew that gum as if you were a cow?
59. What are some things you really like? Things? Like inanimate objects? We'll say good books, cold beers, baseball on the radio and world peace (which of course will never exist).
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? Of course, the man used to be a friggin' genius. That said, I am firmly against touching little boys where they pee. That is naughty. Not the good, please teach me a lesson mistress, kind of naughty, but the bad you should be in jail Michael kind of naughty.
61. Can you dance? Sadly no. For me rhythm is the funny word with no regular vowels in it.
62. Favorite football team? The Vikings of Minnesota who proudly carry on the Norse traditions of raping and pillaging.
63. Favorite breakfast food? Honey Bunches of Oats...unless I'm in Springfield, then it happens to be the latest bit of heaven from Martha's Pancake House.
64. Number 64 is disinclined to be part of this silly little survey.
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? I was at the Big 12 one night with Joel, Kandi and Persephone and we decided to drive to Memphis right then and there. All told, it was about a 35 hour night out.
66. When was the last time you went bowling? So long I cannot remember. Although the lovely Brook and I tried to go bowling and were informed the only option that night was Extreme Bowling. Which is to say, extremely expensive bowling as the cost was $35 for the night, plus shoes. Which might have been reasonable if we weren't walkin' in there at 11 in the p.m.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Not rushed....those snooty fuckers think they can play god! Actually I've never spent the night in a hospital, I've never had anything surgically removed and I can count on one hand the number of prescriptions I've had for various ailments.
68. There is no 68. Scatchamagowza!
69. Whats your favorite state to live in? Again I'd like to answer the state of confusion, but instead I'll go with Missouri. It's where, predominantly, my friends are and it's where I've become the person I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home