Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Hero....Like the Sandwich

So Jared from Subway stayed at the hotel last night. I's able to resist the urge to wish death on him...verbally anyway. Actually I'd like Jared to choke to death eating the AFLAC duck.

I's also able to resist his offer of his six-incher...even after the threw an offer of teriyaki sauce into the deal.

The lovely Brook and I saw the film Hostel over the weekend. My review, in short....Holy Fuckin' Shit! It had all the elements of a great slasher flick: comedy, tits, blood, guts, a "monster" figure, sex, drugs, booze, a geek that gets killed relatively early....and Eastern Europe.

I'd just as soon not give away the plot twist, as it were. Suffice it to say I's pleased by this film-going experience. Brook enjoyed the film as well, thereby making it a successful comeback from the atrocity that was Wolf Creek.

OK, I'm at my parents right now. I had to pick up the hounds from hell, who spent the weekend at Ma and Pa's place whilst I visited Brook and company.

That means I want to leave and go back to Columbia's smallest apartment. It may be a shitty apartment, but it's my shitty apartment. At least for now. I soon hope to be co-habitating with the lovely Brook. As progress is made toward said end, I will keep each and every one of you (or just the one of you) informed.

Til next time friends remember....don't fall into the trap, Republicans are full of crap.

JeffRey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home