Sunday, June 24, 2007

Perilous Feet

I'm assuming most of you have heard this by now, but last week a 13-year old girl had both feet severed (that would mean cut off kiddies) while riding the Superman Tower of Power at Six Flags in Kentucky.

I'd advise dumping your Six Flags stock as they're about to sign a rather significant check.

No official word from the family as to the girl's condition, but it is reported the young lady has vowed to never get on the Superman ride again.

A spokesperson for Six Flags says that is just as well as she is no longer tall enough to be able to ride it anyway.

Zing! I swear I haven't heard that joke anywhere else yet, so in my mind that is a JeffRey exclusive. I expect each of you to credit me when you invariably repeat it.

Til next time kids, please keep all limbs inside the car at all times.

JeffRey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home