Friday, April 27, 2007

Feeling a Draft

Hey kids, and Fuller, part two of the Birthday Roundup will be coming this weekend. I just wanted to pop in with a very brief something something on the upcoming NFL Draft.

For those unawares, I grew up in the communist hamlet of Minnesota. In the years since my being uprooted from the motherland two things have persisted in my brain:

Crazy liberalism

and

A Fatalistic following of the Minnesota Vikings.

Now I'm sure they're going to find a way to cock up this draft. My guess would be they draft Arkansas defensive lineman Jamaal Anderson about 10 picks earlier than he deserves to go, but here is my sincere hope.

I really think the Vikes are going to be looking at that 7th pick with a chance to draft either Oklahoma running back Adrian Peterson or Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn. If they land either guy I will take back 35% of the negative things I've said about the front office in the past.

Meanwhile, the St. Louis Rams are going to test my secondary allegiance by drafting Nebraska defensive end Adam Carriker.

Number 1 pick will be JaMarcus Russell, from my adopted alma mater LSU. Mizzou d-linemen Brian Smith and Xzavie Jackson will go late in the draft. Wideout Brad Ekwerekwu will be taken in the 5th round.

JeffRey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home