Friday, February 17, 2006

"What would Brian Boitano do?"

So I's watching men's figure skating last night. (Don't ask.) Help me out here. I kept hearing the analysts refer to a move....I swear they called it the triple sow cow. I's with my parents and they didn't have close-captioning on, so I couldn't confirm what exactly the name of the maneuver was, but it sounded like triple sow cow.

Now if I heard correctly, I have two questions. One....why? And two....wouldn't the correct term be, agriculturally speaking, triple heifer?

In other Olympic news, I saw some skeleton highlights. Damn that shit looks bananas. I ain't no broken back girl. No, I ain't no broken back girl.

Have you seen this shit? Let me set the scene. The skeleton is for people who feel those who do the luge are giant pussies. You know those paper cutters we used to have at school? The type where you basically use a machete to cut a stack of paper? Well, take two of those paper machetes and then glue them to a stiffened portion of a Slip N' Slide. Then lie down on this thing and, face first, fling yourself down a mountain of ice at speeds averaging about 70 miles per hour. Then afterwards, if you're lucky, you only have the inside of your head examined.

My other bright spot from the Olympiad is the commercial where the guy eats a giant hamburger. Then another guy runs up a tree Matrix-style and flips over. The lovely Brook has advised me against trying to attempt said feat. But...I have to ask.

Do you believe in miracles?

JeffRey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home